Thank you for fighting for Gladius. 


MMA Fighters need to apply for BOTH a National Fighter ID and an ISKA Fighter License. 

K-1 Fighters need to only apply for an ISKA Fighter License.


Fighters need to fill out the ISKA license application each time they fight. 

Please follow these instructions. 

Application for a National Fighter ID

NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY FOR AN ID IF YOU ARE FIGHTING K1. MMA FIGHTERS: Please print out the following 3 forms and follow the instructions completely and correctly. You cannot fight in New York without a National ID. If you have any questions please contact Kate immediately at Thank you! 

NYSAC Application

Application for an ISKA Fighter License